Monday, March 3, 2014

Skincare Routine for Clear Skin

Hello my beautiful viewers! Today's post is a video of my skincare routine! Now if you read my previous skincare post I know the products are pretty similar!


I would just like everyone to know I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THESE COMPANIES! I just really like these products, the work well with my skin and I would recommend them to anyone with similar skin to mine! I DO NOT sell Mary Kay, my mother got me on to their skincare products when I was 14 and I have never looked back! That was almost 10 years ago now!

PRODUCTS USED:
Mary Kay 3 in 1 Cleanser Oily to Combination Skin
Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturiser Oily to Combination Skin
Clinique All About Eyes Rich Cream
Jurlique Moisture Restore Face Mask
Lancome Advanced Recovery Night Cream
Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Kit
Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover

I LOVE absolutely all of these products. My skin is getting oily with the Australian humidity at the moment and these products really do help keep everything under control. I also have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with these products, I highly recommend each of them.

Let me know if you want a more in-depth review of anything and I will post one!

-Katerina xxx

Check me out at:


No comments:

Post a Comment