Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bourjois Smokey Eye Trios Swatches


I somehow ended up all the shades available in Australia! I love Bourjois that much, however I forgot to take photos of "05 Vintage Rose" as I am using it in a new video soon! Sorry guys, that shade will be up shortly.

In the meantime I decided I would do some swatches to show which are worth getting and which I would take back if I could as the quality varies from colour to colour.

The two I would NOT recommend getting are 12 gris lilac and 11 bleu jeans, both these two have poor pigmentation.


Left to Right: 11 bleu jeans, 12 gris lilac, 01 gris dandy, 02 or baroque, 04 nude ingenu


Close up Left to Right: 11 bleu jeans, 12 gris lilac, 01 gris dandy,


Close up Left to Right: 02 or baroque, 04 nude ingenu

As you can see the other shade are quite nice and the fomula is super smooth and blendable! I have actually used them a fair bit! :)

I hope this was helpful.

-Katerina xxx

Check me out at:

3 comments:

  1. These look really pretty! Baroque looks like it would be something I would use a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katerina! This looks absolutely gorgeous and I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog, and would love for you to accept it. Have a lovely day, and happy blogging!<3

    ReplyDelete