Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Balm: Down Boy Blush | Swatch + Review.


Hello beautiful people of the internet! It is that time of the week again, yes you guessed it: REVIEW TIME! 

This weeks product is the new blush I picked up from The Balm Cosmetics at David Jones. Now I am a bit of a newbie to The Balm so I thought I would dip my toes in to their waters and start with this blush and their much loved Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter (which you will be hearing about in a separate post shortly!).

So, about this blush. First looks of it is a cool-based pink tone with a matte finish. Which in my opinion is the perfect shade for winter! After first applying this blush I learn that a little goes a long way as this product is highly pigmented. The formula is very smooth and blendable and very high quality in my opinion.

This product gets a big thumbs up from me and I would love to try more of the blushes from The Balm some day (maybe when my bank account permits). Now on to the swatches:

Down Boy Blush 

Full face of makeup wearing Down Boy Blush

What's shade should I try next?!

Don't forget to check out my other social media pages and follow me:


-Katerina xxx.

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous as always Katerina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade, it looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katerina! Love your blog and I'm now a new follower!!! :)
    I found you through your YouTube channel and I subscribed! I love it, your tutorials are awesome!

    Love, Karine xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalColours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!1 I'n glad you like my tutorials! It takes me forever to make them haha

      Delete

  4. thank you.
    my turkish web site : http://guzellikblog.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely try Hot Mama next, it is an absolutely lovely blush and it has been a favorite for me for the past couple of weeks!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello there! thanks for posting this. I appreciate your point of view and I see where youre coming from. thanks again!
    I love this. finally i got som info..I love this blog! Alpha XTRM This is the most interesting thing Ive read today.I love this blog! This is the most interesting thing Ive read today.http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/



    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I post part of this on my website if I include a reference to this webpage?This is a good posting, I was wondering if I could use this write-up on my website, Adderin I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away.http://guidemesupplements.com/adderin/

    ReplyDelete